- The Estrella Galicia Museum is the first and only museum site in Spain dedicated to beer culture, offering tastings and pairings, beer pouring experiences, unique tours and a whole sensory universe to enjoy a different experience this Xacobeo Year.
- The space is located within the only Estrella Galicia brewery in the world, in the city of A Coruña, and offers a unique way of understanding, perceiving and observing the beer world in an interactive and experiential way, in an enclosure of over 2,500 m2, where music, crafts, gastronomy also have a place.
MEGA is a unique space, a way of understanding, perceiving and observing the world of Estrella Galicia based on the origin, tradition and identity of the Galician brand with more than a century of history. A great option for a different getaway to Galicia this Easter.
MEGA was created with the aim of disseminating, in an interactive and experiential way, the culture and history of beer. The museum, located inside an active brewery and unique in Spain, has an agenda of permanent experiences that make the public enjoy beer like never before.
The Estrella Galicia Museum offers guided tours of the museum and brewery with beer tasting and pouring, which can be accompanied by tastings of Galician gastronomy products or even with a 1906 Tour to discover the most historical side of our oldest beer. For those who wish to discover the best kept secrets of A Coruña, MEGA proposes a visit to the old town of the Herculean city seasoned with a beer tour. And, for those who are looking to rest, the Relax and Beer experience will undoubtedly be the best option.
In addition to these experiences, each month MEGA presents a calendar of events to enjoy unique culture and leisure plans, such as, for example, its next music & beer event, which will take place on Friday, April 29, during an evening of music, gastronomy and Estrella Galicia in the company of the pop, jazz and blues group Marlango, with a pairing with top Galician products and a concert.
10 REASONS TO VISIT MEGA
MEGA is another world. The Estrella Galicia World. And, to discover it, you have to learn to live the beer at ‘MEGA level’. For this reason, Estrella Galicia has created a unique space in which to touch, smell, see and feel its product and its culture as never before. Take note of the 10 reasons -or excuses-, to visit our Star World Galicia:
- MEGA is culture: it is the first and only museum in Spain dedicated to beer culture. Roots, symbols, character, heritage and history come together in a different museum, to live and feel.
- MEGA is a brewery: it is a museum that is inside the working brewery of Estrella Galicia, in A Coruña, to discover the processes the best way: by experiencing them.
- MEGA is a world of experiences: it is an unconventional museum, which goes beyond exhibitions and is based on unique experiences. A space to learn about beer culture, history, elaboration, raw materials and evolution of the brand or its sponsorship strategies and, also, why not?, to discover how to pour and serve the best beer.
- MEGA is sensations: it is a museum that allows its visitors to touch, smell, see, feel, drink, eat, listen, i.e, it is made to enjoy with the five senses.
- MEGA is an unprecedented space: it is the first museum in Spain to highlight the value of beer.
- MEGA is the birthplace of Estrella Galicia: beer culture has been in our DNA since 1906. We are living history of beer culture. Tradition and innovation go hand in hand in an interactive space to discover the best kept secrets of an ancient product.
- MEGA is tradition: we are lovers of the art of brewing beer ,and we show how our artisan know-how has evolved throughout history.
- MEGA is a destination: it is a reference pilgrimage centre in Galicia and Spain; a refreshing and unique leisure and tourism destination.
- MEGA is fun: because we all know that beer pairs well with having a great time.
- MEGA is to experience beer on another level: it is a unique and different space, where workshops, concerts and all kinds of activities are available to bring out the best sensations: music, gastronomy, crafts, ecology and much more come together at the Estrella Galicia Museum.
MEGA. MEGA, the Estrella Galicia Museum, is the first and only museum in Spain dedicated to beer culture. The space, located within the only Estrella Galicia brewery (A Coruña), was created with the aim of disseminating, in an interactive and experiential way, the culture and history of beer. At the MEGA facilities, the public can enjoy the beer world with the five senses, discover the Estrella Galicia processes or even learn to serve a beer correctly: MEGA invites to experiment. Free or guided tours, pairings, serving workshops and special events make up a programme that values the tradition and artisanal know-how of Estrella Galicia.
More information: https://mundoestrellagalicia.es/.